[O] Limits on capture mode?

From: Mark S.
Subject: [O] Limits on capture mode?
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 16:07:31 -0700 (PDT)

I'm dusting off my org-mode set up from 3 years ago.

One of the features I would like is the ability to capture information from web
pages including URL. I've configured the org-protocol, activated the server,
and created the bookmarklet. It seems to work with small amounts of text..

The problem is that there seems to be some undocumented (?) upper limit to the
number of characters that can be copied. It looks like it might be around a
1000. When I try to send more than that, the process doesn't seem to happen
(there's no indication that anything is happening).

Is there some way to crank up the setting? A 1000 characters is not really
enough.

Thank you!
Mark