Re: [O] Prepare release 8.2.6

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [O] Prepare release 8.2.6
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 13:47:36 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I'll spend a few hours this afternoon chasing the last
> bugs in maint for Org 8.2.6.  This release will then be
> merged into the emacs-24 branch, which first pretest is
> to be released very soon now.
>
> If you have outstanding bugs, please point at them.
>
> As usual, thanks in advance for your help,
>
> PS: gmane.org seems to be down since April, 1st, so I
> could not follow the discussions since that time.

I don't know if this effects the release of 8.2.6, but I have a bug
which I would consider as serious. Using the following as the org file,
results in the error in R during export to latex / pdf:

#+TITLE: single_to_multi
#+DATE: <2013-10-15 Tue>
#+AUTHOR: Rainer M. Krug
#+EMAIL: address@hidden

#+PROPERTY: session *R_MOBILIS*

* R functions
:PROPERTIES:
:eval:      never
:END:
Some function definitions and setting up of the compouting
environment.  The functions are in the ~./R/~ folder, while the data
has been stored in the ~./data/~ folder as an ~.rda~ file.
These can be put into a package later.
** Data IO Functions
Some functions to for interaction with SQLite database.
*** IFN data
**** Load spatial forest inventory data
* Data Assessment Results
** IFN
*** Load spatial forest inventory data
#+begin_src R :results output
IFN.raw <- "Here it is"
#+end_src

*** Maps
**** Raw point data
The data from the raw points is plotted as maps.
#+begin_src R  :results output
cat(IFN.raw)
#+end_src

* Versions:
- org :: Org-mode version 8.2.5h (release_8.2.5h-879-g23e62f @
/Users/rainerkrug/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/)
- emacs :: GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.0.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0
AppKit 1265) of 2014-02-13 on Rainers-MacBook-Pro-2.local

The error is:

,----
| > cat(IFN.raw)
| 'org_babel_R_eoe'
| Error in cat(IFN.raw) : object 'IFN.raw' not found
| > [1] "org_babel_R_eoe"

`----

In other words, the second code block is evaluated, but the second one
not.

If I remove the :evel: property *in the previous* tree, it works as
expected. But in the main document, I have code in there which I do not
want to have evaluated.

This has been introduced within the previous week, if I am not mistaken.

Cheers,

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug