[O] Centos 6.5 => emacs 23.1 => org 6.21b => Need help

From: Suhas Pai
Subject: [O] Centos 6.5 => emacs 23.1 => org 6.21b => Need help
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 10:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

My kudos to the orgmode team. I love the package and want to use
it to teach a Fall course in engineering. I use Centos and typed the following
to get the latest:

sudo yum groupupdate emacs
Package 1:emacs-23.1-25.el6.x86_64 already installed and latest version
In order to preserve the integrity of all pacakges installed, I prefer not
deviate from "yum" so I don't have the latest emacs (24.1) or the orgmode pacakge.

* Shell mode
#+begin_src sh :exports both
echo "Hello world"  # C-c C-c
#+end_src

Currently, I'm running into the following issues and can easily share my session via VNC to
see the problem firsthand.

1. C-c C-e b  says "exporting done" but it doesn't open it in firefox however when I open sh.html in emacs and type C-c C-s and C-c C-v, it displays in firefox.
2. When I keep my cursor on "Hello world" and do C-c C-c it comes back with "org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c: C-c C-c can do nothing useful at this location. I was expecitng "#+results:"
3. When publish, is there a way to tell org mode to create all files with 755 permissions. It correctly creates them in ~/public_html directory but with 700 permissions.
4. Is there a colorful stylesheet that allows me set the backgroud color, image, etc.? Should I just save it in ~/org/css directory. The html output is bit dull at the moment.
5. I plan to teach some hardware languages where I want to show compile, simulate and view waveforms using babel-org mode. How do I add HW language support?
6. I noticed that if I just have code without heading, it picks up the first line of the language as heading.
7. It didn't auto complete submit in the current org version I have => M-x org-submit-bug-report RET

My apologies for not finding the solution to these problems even after extensive googling and youtubing.

Thanks,
Suhas