Re: [O] How to export drawer?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] How to export drawer?
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 23:49:36 +0200

Marcin Antczak <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes. I want to hard-code these drawers and ignore them in default
> export.

OK, I get it. You want to move some drawers (relatively to the flow of
the document) and ignore others.

> Anyway thing is that I want to export drawer with specific name while
> I'm in org-html-headline function.
>
> (defun org-html-headline (headline contents info)
>   "Transcode a HEADLINE element from Org to HTML.
> CONTENTS holds the contents of the headline.  INFO is a plist
> holding contextual information."
>   ;; Empty contents?
>   (setq contents (or contents ""))
>   (let* ((numberedp (org-export-numbered-headline-p headline info))
>          (level (org-export-get-relative-level headline info))
>
>          And here I wan't to add:
>
>          (clocktable (and (plist-get info :with-drawers)
>                   (let* ((drawers (org-element-map headline 'drawer 'identity
> info nil 'headline)))
>                     (mapconcat (lambda (d)
>                                  (when (string= (org-element-property
> :drawer-name d) "CLOCKTABLE")
>                                    (org-export-data-with-backend d 'html
> info)))
>                                drawers ""))))
>

> In this way I could attach HTML code with CLOCKTABLE drawer to headline.
> Unfortunately as I mentioned before I don't know how to achieve this
> without recursion. My code returns all CLOCKTABLE drawers in child
> tasks.
>
> org-element-map has optional argument 'no-recursion' but I don't know
> how to set it up properly.

You can set it to `headline', like you did, but you must skip the
current headline or `org-element-map' will never enter it:

  (org-element-map (org-element-contents headline) 'drawer #'identity info nil
'headline)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou