Re: [O] Prepare release 8.2.6

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Prepare release 8.2.6
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 21:18:24 +0200

Hello,

"R. Michael Weylandt" <address@hidden> writes:

>> 1) Tell Emacs not to break inline source blocks when filling paragraphs:
>>
>> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-03/msg01310.html
>
> Small patch in support:

Thank you.

> +(defun org-in-inline-src-block-p ()
> +  "Test if within an inline src block."
> +  (org-in-regexp org-babel-inline-src-block-regexp))

I suggest not to use `org-in-regexp' here but `org-element-context'.

> -               org-fill-paragraph-with-timestamp-nobreak-p)))))
> +               org-fill-paragraph-with-timestamp-nobreak-p
> +               org-in-inline-src-block-p)))))

Besides inline source blocks, ISTR there was other places where filling
was inappropriate (verbatim, code, export snippet, macro...). A single
`org-element-context' will find them all.

Another option for the problem at hand is to simply remove newline
characters in inline source blocks before executing them.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou