Re: [O] Prepare release 8.2.6

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: [O] Prepare release 8.2.6
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 17:48:17 -0400

Hi there,

I reported a regression a few days ago, and I just knew that you are busy
preparing a new release. Since the bug I reported is a regression, I think you
may want to consider fix it before releasing the new version. Here's the bug
report I copied from the other email I had sent to this list:

(org-insert-headline '(4)) used to insert new heading before point. But this had
broken recently. According to the docstring, this command inserts new
heading at the end of the parent subtree  ONLY if two universal prefix
arguments is given, not one. Here's the reproducer:

emacs -Q -L path/to/org-mode/lisp/ --eval \
"(let ((buf (get-buffer-create \"test-org\"))) \
(with-current-buffer buf \
(org-mode) \
(insert \"* headline 1\") \
(goto-char (line-beginning-position)) \