[O] Sorting nodes by clocked time

From: Noah Slater
Subject: [O] Sorting nodes by clocked time
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 18:44:33 +0200

Hello,

Is there any way to sort a collection of siblings by the total clocked time? If not, approximately how hard would this be for me to write?

Ideally, I could specify the scope of the clocked time, just like you can do in a clocktable. Perhaps "last30" (days) would be my preferred default.

This feature would allow me to keep my node list sorted by how much time has been spent on each area. Which would be a great feedback mechanism.

Thanks,

Noah