Re: [O] [BUG] 'Args out of range' when exporting with reboxes

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] 'Args out of range' when exporting with reboxes
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 19:22:20 +0200

> Hello,
>
> Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I like to use rebox2 and put boxes in emails and source-file
>> comment-sections, but when I use outorg on such an message-mode or elisp
>> buffer and try to export it, I always get 'Args out of range' errors:
>
> The following line
>
>  | org-element--parse-objects: Args out of range: 315, 316
>
> is a table row in Org syntax, so it will not be exported as you expect
> it to. However, it shouldn't return an error. I fixed it.
>
> Thank you for your report.

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(call-interactively 'org-version)
#+end_src

#+results:
: Org-mode version 8.2.5h (release_8.2.5h-890-gdfcfca @
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/lisp/)

,----------------------
`----------------------

,----------
| several
| important
| lines
| here
`----------

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :results value replace
(org-export-as 'ascii)
#+end_src

#+results:
                           _________________

                            Thorsten Jolitz
                           _________________

1 --text follows this line--
============================

  ,----
  | (call-interactively 'org-version)
  `----

  ,----------------------
   lets see what happens
  `----------------------

  ,----------
   several
   important
   lines
   here
  `----------

  ,----
  | (org-export-as 'ascii)
  `----

 [...]

  -- cheers, Thorsten

Almost perfect. I think the missing "|" of the reboxes in the export
spoil the looks a bit, but at least they signal a difference to the
exported code or example blocks, otherwise everything would look the
same.

Thanks for fixing.

--
cheers,