[O] open in browser after html export?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] open in browser after html export?
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 12:44:22 -0400

As I understand the manual, when I export to HTMl with C-c C-e h o,
the .html file thus created should open up in my default browser,
right?  Instead, it get is being opened in a new window inside Emacs,
and does not appear in a browser.  i imagine I have some variable set
to a bad value somewhere -- but what variable should it be? I have
checked that browse-url and browse-url-firefox both work well on
in-text url's.  Anyone know how org decides how to open an html file?

thanks,

Matt