Re: [O] noninteractive use of org-export

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: [O] noninteractive use of org-export
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:19:41 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Julien,
>
> Julien Cubizolles <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Something must be wrong with the :include syntax since every org file in
>> the base-directory is exported when I run C-c C-e P x.
>
> Add :exclude ".*" on top of your include.
>>
>> Also, is it possible to specify export options like LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS
>> from org-publish-project-alist ?
>
> Yes, use :latex-class-options in the publishing project.

Everything is working fine, thanks a lot. And it gave me another idea:
I'm actually exporting the same org file to pdf with different class
options (basically beamer and [handouts]beamer). It seems I could use
the :components property to export twice with different
:latex-class-options properties but I need to change name of the pdf
file produced so that cours.org produces cours-beamer.pdf and
cours-notes.pdf. Can this be achieved, maybe with :completion-function?

Julien.