Re: [O] babel and long-running computations

From: Christoph Groth
Subject: Re: [O] babel and long-running computations
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 14:45:17 +0200

Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:

>> I’d love to hear about any frameworks or workflows that fulfill these
>> requirements.
>
> here is a link about that topic:

> | http://draketo.de/english/emacs/parallel-babel

Thanks.  I had found this one myself - this way of working does not seem
to allow to capture the results of the calculation in orgmode.

So probably a better way is to have some caching machinery in the
background.  I see that babel has built-in caching but there seems to be
no way to support dependencies.

Christoph