[O] copying a folded task expands when pasting

From: J. David Boyd
Subject: [O] copying a folded task expands when pasting
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 08:57:56 -0400

Is there anyway to turn this off.

I keep my tasks folded, mostly, except for the current one I am working on.

Prior to archiving, when I've marked them DONE, I move them to the bottom of
the file they are in.

So, I C-w on a folded DONE task, move to the bottom of the file, and S-Ins to
place it there.  But every time it unfolds it, leaving the point at the bottom
of the entry.   Then I need to move back up and refold it.

Minor point yes, but it's the way I like to work.

So, I haven't found any setting that relates to folding/unfolding on cut and
paste.

Am I missing something, or is that just the way it works?

Thanks,

Dave in New Port Richey, FL