Re: [O] org-todo-keywords-1 detection in asyn export

From: zwz
Subject: Re: [O] org-todo-keywords-1 detection in asyn export
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 22:21:54 +0800

> Hello,
>
> zwz <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> So here what I mean by "locally" is to adjust the org-latex-pdf-process
>> by some keywords, instead of binding it with some specific code/value
>> (which is difficult for modification)
>
> `org-latex-pdf-process' can be a function. You could send it a message
> telling it what functions to use. For example, a hook could find out
> what LaTeX class you're using and send the appropriate message to the
> function.

Thank you, Nicolas.
Can you give me some example code?

>> However I found it does not work in asyn export.
>
> Is is not related to async export.

I am not sure if I get you totally.
Here is what I put in my org-export-async-init-file:
(defun ox-xetex-setup ()
  (if (member "XeTeX" org-todo-keywords-1)
      (setq org-latex-default-packages-alist
                      (remove '("AUTO" "inputenc" t)
                              org-latex-default-packages-alist)
                      org-latex-pdf-process
                      '("latexmk -xelatex -pdf -silent -f %f"))))

(add-hook 'org-mode-hook (lambda () (ox-xetex-setup)))
;; instead of add-hook as above, you can just put
;; (ox-xetex-setup)
;; but again, it still calls pdflatex when export asynchronously

And in some test.org:

#+TODO: XeTeX
* test
  blah blah

When I export it asynchronously, org-export calls pdflatex rather than
xelatex to generate pdf.

And even I put (ox-xetex-setup) directly in org-export-async-init-file,
it still does not work as expected.