Re: [O] Request for worg page -- escaping questions

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: Re: [O] Request for worg page -- escaping questions
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 13:29:35 +0530

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 5:30 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Rustom Mody <address@hidden> writes:

> Trouble is you guys are the hares that make us (me at least) into
> tortoises --
> you add significant functionality faster than I can keep with the
> 'what' (leave aside how and details).

Well, remember that Worg is here to *stay* -- so let's start with
basic stuff, not bleeding-edge features.  There is a lot of basic
stuff we still need to document... and we also need to clean-up
stuff... but agreed that's pretty boring :/

> Still I'll try my hand.
> What I would like is a graphic -- an automata-diagram made perhaps by
> dot.
> Can that easily/conveniently go up onto worg?

Of course!  Thanks in advance,

Thanks to Alan's dot, Ive come up with something (attached).
Leave aside complete, its not even really work-in-progress :-)
Just a sense of the direction I was asking for.

Would such a doc be appropriate for worg?

Regards,
Rusi