Re: [O] [babel] Setting python interpreter version on per-block or per-s

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] Setting python interpreter version on per-block or per-subtree basis
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 11:29:59 -0500

Dear Sacha, Ian, and Eric

Thanks very much for your replies.  Sacha's way is a clever idea and works fine, but I think Eric's patch is the best solution in the long term.  Please see attached test file - the patch works perfectly.  Although I did have to study the manual carefully to work out how get it to work using the #+call: syntax. The key is to use "inside header arguments".  Ian's solution with shebang works when tangling but not for direct evaluation of the source block.

Cheers

Will