Re: [O] State of the art in citations

From: Leonard Randall
Subject: Re: [O] State of the art in citations
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 14:08:40 +0100

Hi Julian et al.,
I am not sure if this helps, but I am in the process of writing a new package for inserting citations into org buffers using RefTeX. This solution would make citation insertion very convenient, but it would not be quite as easy to read as Clément's solution, and it would only work for latex export. (It might work with html export if you used bibtex to html, but I do not have enough experience with bibtex to html to know.) On the other hand, it will work with multicite commands, whereas Clement's does not look like it will.

I was also thinking of adding out of the box biblatex support for org-bibtex (see my previous post).

Let me know if you might be interested in either of these, as I will try to work on them this week.

All best,

Leonard