Re: [O] (org-insert-headline '(4)) should insert new headline before poi

From: Leonard Randall
Subject: Re: [O] (org-insert-headline '(4)) should insert new headline before point
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:59:21 +0100

Hi Bastien,

I can't reproduce this, either on maint or on the master branch.

Let me know if there is any special config that is needed to
reproduce the problem

I tried it with a minimal init, having just pulled from master this morning. It will work fine on the first line of a file.  But will not work on the second. This is what I got:
---
* this is a test
*
this is   another
---
As I say M-Ret worked fine on the first line, but inserted a new line when called on the second.

All best,
Leonard

On 29 April 2014 13:35, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Leonard,

Leonard Randall <address@hidden> writes:

> Currently, calling M-RET will create a newline before the
> text on the current line.

I can't reproduce this, either on maint or on the master branch.

Let me know if there is any special config that is needed to
reproduce the problem.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien