Re: [O] Keeping up to date

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Keeping up to date
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:27:26 -0400

Thanks, John (and Greg) for your replies.

At some point, I'm going to have to bite the bullet and put all my emacs stuff
in a Dropbox folder, so all my Macs will be in sync all the time. Apart from
org-mode versions, I
have inconsistencies in init files, etc. that cause me headaches. John, I'm
inclined to agree that getting all my init stuff sync'ed is more important, but
I think part of that is
having all packages in one place so they're in sync as well.

Thanks!
-pd

--
----