Re: [O] Contacts/Resources/People

From: Shin Sungmin
Subject: Re: [O] Contacts/Resources/People
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 03:17:18 +0900 (KST)

Yes, i meant org-contacts.

I created a file I called people.org and I input some contacts in it.

But, how does it make it easier to assign a person to a task in my todo.org? Is there any type of auto complete functionality? Do I have to make a manual link to the people.org file instance to be able to easily access that persons contact information?

Thank you in advance.

/Sungmin

ps. This mailings list / community is awesome!