Re: [O] org-babel, lilypond, & tables

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] org-babel, lilypond, & tables
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 14:15:05 -0500

Perhaps you are doing cutting edge stuff that no one has even
considered before, which is great.
Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM, Sigma Xi
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson