Re: [O] Weird behavior in `org-agenda-redo' and/or `org-mobile-push'

From: Konstantin Kliakhandler
Subject: Re: [O] Weird behavior in `org-agenda-redo' and/or `org-mobile-push'
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 21:49:16 +0300

Ok, I don't know specifically why the code in the last message was necessary, but I realized the difference between the two cases (in the first case, the macro is expanded every time the function is called, whereas in the second it is expanded once, when the function is defined).

I also fixed the problems in both org-agenda.el and am including the patch.

Thanks,
Kosta

--
Konstantin Kliakhandler