Re: [O] Using KOMA and Memoir?

From: Martin Schöön
Subject: Re: [O] Using KOMA and Memoir?
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 22:09:34 +0200

On 7 May 2014 09:38, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

What is the value of org-latex-classes?  check this with C-h v when in
the org buffer.  If komaarticle is not one of the entries, your emacs
initialisation was incorrectly implemented.  Note that you probably want
to have that customisation after loading org and ox-latex in particular.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.1, Org release_8.2.6-937-g60502a

It looks like I don't have an org-latex-classes variable. C-h v org-latex-classes results
in the message [No match].

Looking into the Warnings buffer of emacs I find:
Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading `/home/martin/.emacs':
Symbol's value as variable is void: org-latex-classes

Running emacs --debug-init does not yield any further information.

Kind of puzzling I think since LaTeX works rather well as long as I stay away from KOMA.

My emacs installation is what comes with Debian stable: 23.4.1
My org-mode version is 8.2.5h.

--
Martin Schöön

http://hem.bredband.net/b262106/index.html