[O] Confused about list indentation

From: Guido Van Hoecke
Subject: [O] Confused about list indentation
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 18:44:06 +0200

Hi,

I am using Org version 8.2.6 (release_8.2.6-949-g751506).

I am a bit confused about indentation in the example at node
'2.7 Plain Lists' in the Org info file:

[quote]
** Lord of the Rings
   My favorite scenes are (in this order)
   1. The attack of the Rohirrim
   2. Eowyn's fight with the witch king
      + this was already my favorite scene in the book
      + I really like Miranda Otto.
   3. Peter Jackson being shot by Legolas
      - on DVD only
      He makes a really funny face when it happens.
   But in the end, no individual scenes matter but the film as a whole.
   Important actors in this film are:
   - Elijah Wood :: He plays Frodo
   - Sean Austin :: He plays Sam, Frodo's friend.  I still remember
     him very well from his role as Mikey Walsh in The Goonies.
[unquote]

The last line aligns the word 'him' directly under 'Sean', which is
what I expect.

The 'He makes a really...' sentence is aligned under the list hyphen,
rather than under 'on DVD...'

Is this not inconsistent? I'd expect it to be indented two extra
positions to the right, similar to the last sentence.

Please advise,

Guido

--
I came to MIT to get an education for myself and a diploma for my mother.