Re: [O] current task being worked in agenda time grid

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] current task being worked in agenda time grid
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 14:45:39 +0100

On Friday,  9 May 2014 at 08:46, J. David Boyd wrote:
> Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> On Thursday,  8 May 2014 at 09:45, J. David Boyd wrote:
>>> Is there any way to do that?
>>>
>>> It would be beneficial if, when I did C-a a, the time grid could show, at
>>> the current time, what I am currently clocking time against.

[...]

> That's an idea.   In the meantime, I guess I'll just widen my emacs window out
> wider.

Of course, you *could* change the mode line so that clocking information
comes earlier in the line... but playing with the mode line can be a
real time sink, and I speak from experience!  My mode line bears little
resemblance to the default and the changes were motivated by my using
Emacs on very small systems such as the OpenPandora.

but definitely getting off-topic here :-)
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.2, Org release_8.2.6-923-g233c11