[O] re - Symbol's function definition is void: function-put

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [O] re - Symbol's function definition is void: function-put
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 15:12:22 +0100

I'm back on claws-mail as i can't access gnus because of this gotcha,
which is a major one. I've removed org, org+contribs, yassnippets, but
still can't access gnus because of it. I've restarted, and reloaded
emacs several times, but looking at my elpa package list i'm left
feeling that i ought just to rename the elpa
directory and start with a fresh install of all my packages. that
would probably be the quickest solution but its very drastic, has
anyone got any other ideas/solutions please?

Sharon.