Re: [O] Questions about mail, MIME, etc.

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Questions about mail, MIME, etc.
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 19:46:51 -0400

One more follow-on question. When I run org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize, I get a
buffer in message mode with a nice MIME message almost ready to
go. I have not specified org-mime-library, so it defaults to mml, as expected
for gnus. But when I type C-c C-c to send the message, I get
prompted for "via" with three options (which I don't remember offhand, but it
was something like 'transport', 'sendmail' and 'smtp'.

However, if I had previously run and quit gnus in that session, it just sends
the message, badda-boom-badda-bing.

Is there some minimal configuration I can add to .emacs to have the effect of
running and quitting gnus to messages will send? I realize
this is not so much an org-mode question, but it's related.

Thanks!

-pd

--
----