Re: [O] New worg page: Publishing beamer slideshows and articles from on

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] New worg page: Publishing beamer slideshows and articles from one source
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 21:17:32 +0200

Hi James,

On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 10:57:11AM +0800, James Harkins wrote:

> http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/beamer/beamer-dual-format.html

It is a great resource.  A couple of comments about formatting: the
first two footnotes might be better as links from the text.  I propose
the attached patch.  If you think this is fine, I'll push it.

BTW, the ignoreheading thing has been asked so many times, maybe I
should put it in an FAQ.  But then, the content is more appropriate for
org-hacks ... I'm undecided.  Any thoughts?

Cheers,

--
Suvayu