Re: [O] org-ref code

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org-ref code
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 09:17:43 -0400

I also run emacs 24.3.

nearly my whole setup is here: https://github.com/jkitchin/jmax

If you are on windows, you should be able to clone that repository, and run jmax.bat which will run the emacs binary in that repository and load the jmax code which includes org-ref. You may not want to use my setup all the time, but it might help figure out what is different with your setup.

For Macs or Linux, you just need to run something like "emacs -q -l path/to/jmax/init.el" to try it out.

John

John Kitchin
Associate Professor
Doherty Hall A207F