Re: [O] org-ref code

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] org-ref code
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 19:17:49 +0100

On Tuesday, 13 May 2014 at 20:28, John Kitchin wrote:
> interesting. I do have auxtex installed, but I don't think I configure it
> anywhere. I do require reftex and reftex-cite in my init files. I also set
> the default reftex bibliography.
>
> (setq reftex-default-bibliography
> '("~/Dropbox/bibliography/references.bib"))
>
> I will try to reproduce this tomorrow.

Hi John,

In case this helps, if I start emacs with -q and evaluate the contents
of emacs-minimal.el (attached) and then visit orgref.org (attached), I can
insert a
reference (references.bib also attached) but the resulting latex doesn't
work because bibtex complains about missing bibstyle.

If I add the LaTeX directive to specify the bibliography style (as the
attached file has), everthing works.  This includes C-u C-c ] asking for
type of citation.

How do I specify the bibstyle for org-ref?

When I say that everything works, it works with this minimal
configuration but not yet in my full configuration.  But that's my
problem.  Somehow, I am making the latex exporter not handle cite:
links.  Very strange.  I'll get back to you on this in due course!

I am actually using Emacs 24.4, not 24.3.  I'm tracking emacs-snapshot
which is the development version as I like to live dangerously ;-)

thanks again for org-ref,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.2, Org release_8.2.6-958-g7c8559-git