Re: [O] org-ref code

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] org-ref code
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 07:58:58 +0100

On Wednesday, 14 May 2014 at 16:35, John Kitchin wrote:

[...]

> I wonder if you are adding another cite link later that overrides my cite
> link. do the other citation links export ok, e.g. autocite, citeyear,
> etc...?

The problem is not how links are handled but the fact that implicit
links, i.e. those not surrounded by [[...]], are not recognised as links
on export.  This applies to all citation links but not, for instance,
http:.  There has to be something in org that I need to set or that I
have set that affects this behaviour but I just do not seem to find it.

I am now bisecting my initialisation code to see if it is me setting
something but I do wonder if there is something you have set to tell org
to recognise implicitly defined links?

In any case, would it be possible to have org-ref insert proper links,
i.e. [[cite:joe-2014]], maybe as an option?  I often use superscripts
for citation references and a space before the superscript looks ugly!
And my problem would be solved... :)

thanks again,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.2, Org release_8.2.6-958-g7c8559-git