Re: [O] emacs24-starter-kit and Aquamacs 3.0

From: Axel Kielhorn
Subject: Re: [O] emacs24-starter-kit and Aquamacs 3.0
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 16:28:13 +0200

Am 15.05.2014 um 15:01 schrieb Rick Frankel <address@hidden>:

> Probably not the answer you want, but as a long-time mac and emacs
> user, my suggestion would be to use the vanilla os x version of emacs.
>
> The "nextstep" build of emacs runs as a native app,

You are suggesting to a Mac user to build his own Emacs?
Do you know what that takes?
About 10 minutes :-)

I just realized that it is even possible to download it prebuilt.

I should have asked earlier, but everyone was suggesting Aquamacs.

Since I'm starting from scratch I don't mind switching and it will be easier to
share my configuration with the Unix machine I sometimes telnet to.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Axel