[O] Issue when using cache property set to yes

From: Francesco Pizzolante
Subject: [O] Issue when using cache property set to yes
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 17:39:45 +0200

Hi,

I'm having issues using the cache property set to yes.

The problem is the following (please see
http://screencast.com/t/8sIMfL0YHAj): I've added a few directives
(center, width, caption) in order to customize the output of my R code
block.

As soon as I change my code block and execute it, everything that was
between the code block and the 'results' line gets lost (losing all
customizations and breaking the centering).

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,
 Francesco