Re: [O] [Latex Export] Influence placement of \maketitle command

From: Alexander Baier
Subject: Re: [O] [Latex Export] Influence placement of \maketitle command
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 21:02:04 +0200

On 2014-05-14 21:01 Nick Dokos wrote:
> Alexander Baier <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

>> Is there a way for me to influence the placement of =\maketitle= and
>> thus be able to order those commands "the right way"?

> If \institute can be placed in the preamble, then using #+LATEX_HEADER
> instead of #+LATEX is probably the way to go.
>
> If it has to be in the document body, one way to do it is to redefine
> the variable org-latex-title-command in a file-local-variable section
> added to the end of your file:
>
> # Local Variables:
> # org-latex-title-command: "\\institute{Foo}\\maketitle"
> # End:
>
> See
>
>    (info "(emacs) File variables")

While we are on the topic of placing "stuff": I also need to insert
citations for which I use bibtex. I use #+LATEX:
\bibliographystyle{plain} and #+LATEX: \bibliography{literatur} under my
last header for the bibliography to be placed at the very end.

I find this to be a somewhat lacking solution as moving my last subtree
would move my bibliography, too.

Is there a way to make it make it appear at the bottom of my document no
matter what?

Regards,
--
Alexander Baier