Re: [O] [Latex Export] Influence placement of \maketitle command

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [Latex Export] Influence placement of \maketitle command
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 20:57:18 +0100

On Thursday, 15 May 2014 at 21:02, Alexander Baier wrote:

[...]

> While we are on the topic of placing "stuff": I also need to insert
> citations for which I use bibtex. I use #+LATEX:
> \bibliographystyle{plain} and #+LATEX: \bibliography{literatur} under my
> last header for the bibliography to be placed at the very end.
>
> I find this to be a somewhat lacking solution as moving my last subtree
> would move my bibliography, too.
>
> Is there a way to make it make it appear at the bottom of my document no
> matter what?

I put it under its own heading with an :ignoreheading: tag and use the
filter that was posted on this list (today in fact):

#+begin_src org
  ,* references                                             :ignoreheading:
  \bibliographystyle{acm}
  \bibliography{papers.bib}
#+end_src

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.2, Org release_8.2.6-966-g6cdf1b