[O] Enumeration within environment block

From: Xavier Garrido
Subject: [O] Enumeration within environment block
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 21:24:05 +0200

Dear orgers,

I am using org-mode to write teaching class corrections in order to get them properly exported in pdf and html. What I would like to do is to insert not only the answer but also the questions. So, I have created a "question" environment as shown below

#+BEGIN_SRC org
#+TITLE: Question Test

#+BEGIN_QUESTION
1) Question bla bla bla bla
#+END_QUESTION

The answer to this question is ...

#+BEGIN_QUESTION
2) Question bla bla bla
#+END_QUESTION

The answer to this second question is...
#+END_SRC

The problem is that the enumeration number gets lost either in the =enumerate= env. in LaTeX or the =ol= tags in html and thus question restart to number 1 every time I have a BEGIN_QUESTION/END_QUESTION block. Is there a way to solve that issue or at least to force the item number ? (for instance, in LaTeX I can write \item[1],\item[2] and in html I can set the =ol= start value).

Thanks in advance,
Xavier