Re: [O] Pandoc users, how do you use it with org-mode, and why?

From: Alan Tyree
Subject: Re: [O] Pandoc users, how do you use it with org-mode, and why?
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 05:35:29 +1000

Hi Eric,
My "solution" was a keyboard macro at the LaTeX stage, replacing

\ref{sec-3-2-1} with 3.2.1 in the text.

Not very elegant, but it works for the time being when I don't have the time to consider anything better.

A filter would obviously be better, but my elisp skills mean that it would take more time than I have right now.

Also not a good solution since it trashes the LaTeX file. In my case, that's OK since the LaTeX file is just a means to an end.

Cheers,
Alan

On 22 May 2014 18:44, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thursday, 22 May 2014 at 08:24, Alan L Tyree wrote:

[...]

> It is good EXCEPT my book contains many, many cross references. In
> docx they come out looking like:
>
> "see [sec-3-4-2]" when I want them to look like "see 3.4.2".

I have a few of these, few enough that post-processing by hand is
reasonable.  However, if you do find a solution to this, I would be very
happy to hear of it!

Thanks,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.2, Org release_8.2.6-949-g751506

--
Alan L Tyree                    http://austlii.edu.au/~alan
Tel:  04 2748 6206            sip:address@hidden