[O] sent (calendar,ics) invitation

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] sent (calendar,ics) invitation
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 22:33:48 +0200

Hello

Maybe I  am missing something elementary, but I would like to send
an event (from the org-agenda (or the calendar)) as an invitation in ics
format to another user, so that he/she can import it, say using
thunderbird and lighting or gmail etc.

I can't find anything in the documentation about it. I know there is an
icalendar export function but I can not see how I could send an event as
an invitation.

thanks

Uwe Brauer