Re: [O] ob-lua.el

From: Dieter Schoen
Subject: Re: [O] ob-lua.el
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 23:17:53 +0200

At Sat, 24 May 2014 14:25:05 +0200,
Bastien wrote:

> Hi Dieter,
>
> Dieter Schoen <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I have my name to the copyright, but left in the name of the authors
> > of ob-python.el, as I used that as a template.
> > Is that ok?
>
> Yes -- but I don't see your name anywhere in the file.

madre-de-dios. i should not try to work when my boys are around.

> What ob-lua.el depends on?
>
> You declare functions that suggests there is both lua-mode.el and
> lua.el* -- I think this is a leftover from ob-pyhton.el.  Can you
> double-check this?  Also, there should be a note explaining how to
> install lua-mode.el, since it is not part of Emacs.

Yes, that was a copy/paste relict from ob-python, I removed the latter
mode reference.

> * See (defcustom org-babel-lua-mode ...

As far as I understand the code, lua-mode would only be used for the session
support, to have an inferior process as receiver for code blocks.
I could not yet get the session support to work, there is a bit more work
involved than simple s/py/lua/.
I'll continue to work in that area.

> Also, there is (defvar org-src-preserve-indentation) which is not
> used.

removed.

> Let's do some more cleaning and then apply this to master.

regards,
dieter