Re: [O] Interesting way to send notifications from emacs (OSX)

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] Interesting way to send notifications from emacs (OSX)
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 11:59:30 -0500

http://melpa.milkbox.net/#/alert

provides a nice abstractions across platforms, and even just GUI or no GUI.
Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM, Sigma Xi
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson