Re: [O] Superscript and subscript in HTML?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Superscript and subscript in HTML?
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 09:36:13 -0400

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 09:29:44AM -0400, Rick Frankel wrote:

> The begin/end src lines are just that, markers to show where the org
> source starts and end. What you have formatted is a source code
> listing, not the source code.

If you're giving an example of org buffer contents, #+BEGIN_SRC and #+END_SRC
are probably not the best delimiters to use to set off your
example, since they're valid org markup.

Anyway, it turns out some options I had enabled were preventing the
superscript/subscript markup from being recognized. I had this

at the top of the buffer. Removing that line seems to get me proper HTML markup.

Thanks!
-pd

--
----