Re: [O] LaTex export questions

From: Steven Arntson
Subject: Re: [O] LaTex export questions
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 13:48:12 -0700

Rick,

Your google search to find the "sffms" style package seems like it could
be the perfect answer to my quandary. I'm trying now to get my head
around acquiring it. I don't have a great track record with installing
things, and try to use package management systems when I can.

Sffms is located on CTAN (which I'm learning about as I write
this!). I'm running Ubuntu, and believe I have TexLive installed, but
have never tried its package management system.

What's a good way to proceed here?

Thank you!
Steven