Re: [O] #+INCLUDE: myfile.html html does not include /literally/; Org pr

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] #+INCLUDE: myfile.html html does not include /literally/; Org processes
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 15:02:11 +0200

Nicolas Goaziou writes:
> As explained in this thread, it is not necessary to support:
>
>   #+INCLUDE: "file.ext" wrap center

I'm still not getting your argument or I misunderstand what you're
trying to say.  Using "wrap" should produce an export block and nothing
else.  So as long as there can be no export block named "center", the
INCLUDE above would simply raise a user-error (yes, that check isn't in
the quick&dirty patch I posted).  And since I think the list of NAMES
that fit this description and is known in advance (by org syntax) and
short, that check is cheap.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: