Re: [O] how to use :options-alist in org-export-define-derived-backend ?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] how to use :options-alist in org-export-define-derived-backend ?
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 22:16:39 +0200

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Perhaps some hint lies down here (like "toc" indicating the exporter
> should rely on the buffer-local value of `org-export-with-toc'?) but
> I'm not really sure, I hope Nicolas can clarify.

I spoke too soon. I had `org-export-with-toc' set to nil.

Anyway, this bug is due to a cheesy workaround in order to get original
file name or buffer name if no title is provided. It should work in
maint now, but I suggest to get rid of that behaviour in master, as
suggested in a recent thread.

WDYT?

Regards,

--