Re: [O] #+INCLUDE: myfile.html html does not include /literally/; Org pr

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] #+INCLUDE: myfile.html html does not include /literally/; Org processes
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 22:37:51 +0200

Hello,

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm not wedded to the name, maybe "export" has a nicer ring to it (but
> that#s also been used differently in Babel, just like almost anything
> else you#d be able to come up with).

True.

> What I'm talking about is the list of blocks that never can be export
> blocks (CENTER, QUOTE, SRC, COMMENT, EXAMPLE, VERSE).  These can be
> flagged as errors, anything else is the responsibility of the user.

On second thought, we shouldn't bother too much about it, let the user
provide any keyword, and turn it into a block of the same name.

So, for example, both

  #+include: "file.html" html

and

  #+include: "file.html" center

are valid, even though the second one makes little sense.

It is close to your initial approach, minus the "wrap" keyword, which
seems unnecessary. If you agree with this suggestion, do you volunteer
to finalize it, along with the required documentation?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou