Re: [O] problem with org-caldav and ox-icalendar: UID property wrapping

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] problem with org-caldav and ox-icalendar: UID property wrapping
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 10:56:01 +0100

On Tuesday,  3 Jun 2014 at 21:54, David Engster wrote:

[...]

> Well, that took a bit longer, but I pushed it now...
>
> -David

Well, the good news is that you have indeed fixed the problem I noted
about IDs on more than one line.

The bad news is that other things are now broken.  I haven't had time to
totally narrow down was is happening but basically:

If I run org-caldav-sync several times after having inserted a new item
on the org side, the following happens:

Sync 1: new item in org gets copied to Google fine.
Sync 2: the item is copied back from Google in to org
Sync 3: the original org item is deleted and another copy of Google's
        version is transferred.

I'll play some more later when I have time.  Off to examine students now
:)

Thanks,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.2, Org release_8.2.6-949-g751506