[O] Using templates for generating HTML

From: psycho_punch
Subject: [O] Using templates for generating HTML
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 19:45:41 +0800

Hello everyone.

I'm wondering if there's a way to specify a template when publishing my org-notes into HTML. For example, data like author, creator, etc. are by default added in the postamble. I want to be able to specify what part of the HTML page such data are placed. I tried using #+begin_html...#+end_html template but I can't use macros inside like {{{author}}}. In addition, I want the org-notes to be as agnostic of "publishing intent" as much as possible, which means I'd like to use plain org-mode components (as much as possible).

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.