[O] Generate directory tree for each directory, and project navigation

From: psycho_punch
Subject: [O] Generate directory tree for each directory, and project navigation
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 22:09:39 +0800

I'm still working on publishing my notes as HTML. I'm organizing them in different directories, and I want to be able generate some sort of sitemap for each directory showing all the notes (recursively?) inside. In addition, I'd also like to understand how :html-link-up, and :html-link-home could work "automagically" that would work wherever a particular note is located.