Re: [O] When is the right time to modify the contents of org-structure-t

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] When is the right time to modify the contents of org-structure-template-alist?
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 20:32:01 -0500

Thanks Jorge.

It turns out that the error occurred between my keyboard and my chair.
Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM, Sigma Xi
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson