Re: [O] [RFC] org-noweb: org-tangle + org-weave for literate programming

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] org-noweb: org-tangle + org-weave for literate programming using Org
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 12:54:10 -0500

Use Emacs to run Emacs Lisp and set
org-babel-use-quick-and-dirty-noweb-expansion to nil.
Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM, Sigma Xi
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson