[O] Orgmode on Android.

From: Johann Spies
Subject: [O] Orgmode on Android.
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 23:16:40 +0200

I am for the first time trying to install MobileOrg on an Android device but I have no luck syncing from Dropbox.  The wizard takes met to Dropbox/Apps/MobileOrg/ where index.org is.  And then nothing happens further.  If I select that directory it just shows the subdirectory "orgmode".

Also MobileOrgNG fails on synchronization and gives no reason.

Which app do you you use?

I have it working on my old Iphone, but had no success so far on Android.

Regards
Johann

--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)